LEAD – CARE & DESIGN ANALYTICS DOMAIN
What do you like most about your role at Vistaprint?
- Working with (and leading) a great team of enthusiastic business and analytics experts who selflessly join forces to create great analytics insights and solutions and use them to help best serve our customers.
- Quick decisions and having the necessary resources available to build scalable, innovative, and visionary solutions.
What does your day-to-day look like?
- Mostly remote work.
- Silent work on urgent topics, important projects and other to dos – emails, document reviews, 6 pagers and presentations.
- Lots of Slack communication and many Zoom meetings with team leads, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Discussions on strategic topics, driving strategic initiatives, ideas and features for data products, solving challenges.
What’s the biggest challenge you’ve overcome in your role/team/ area?
- Transforming the plane while we are flying — building up our new domain with data product teams and embedded analysts while our stakeholders transformed the organization into a more globalized operating model.
Why is Vistaprint a great partner for small businesses?
- Vistaprint provides small businesses with a wide variety of innovative marketing products and services that speak to each of them individually.
- All teams from Customer Support to Technology are fully dedicated and use their creativity to create the best experience and value for our customers and continuously work to improve this.
What do you do when you’re not working?
- Spend time with my three boys.
- Bike rides with my family, and maybe do some gardening.
- I like to analyze problems with all kinds of technical devices and things — and work to fix them (including our 5+ bicycles).